NADCA Annual Government Affairs Briefing
June 18-19, 2019
Every year, NADCA provides a unique opportunity for some of its members to travel to Washington for meetings with their U.S. Senators and Representatives. This is a chance for manufacturers to tell their government officials directly how their policies affect millions of businesses and their employees.
NADCA encourages its members to attend this summit and discuss the top issues of the day including:
• OSHA workplace changes and new DoJ criminal enforcement terms
• Ground level ozone expansion of non-attainment areas
• Existing power plant rule increase of electricity costs
• NLRB intrusions into the workplace
• Efforts to recruit and train qualified employees
• Comprehensive tax reform for all businesses
• Availability of globally priced aluminum and other raw materials
The meeting will take place at The Franklin Partnership's offices.
NEW THIS YEAR: NADCA will be paying for one night at the Phoenix Park Hotel (evening of 6/18/19) and providing a travel stipend of $500 per person that attends.To qualify, you must attend the Capitol Hill meetings that are set up for you. Note: Do not book a return flight on 6/19/19 earlier than 5:30 pm. Do not book a room on your own.
Limitations and Restrictions: This offer is limited to one person per company. Only five people per each state will be able to attend this event. NADCA will consider special circumstances for registering more than one person per company.
Registration forms will be collected on a first come first serve basis and will be approved by NADCA before processed. Registrants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their form to confirm attendance. Hotel arrangements will be made by NADCA.
Phoenix Park Hotel
520 North Capitol St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20001