NADCA Annual Government Affairs Briefing
June 19-20, 2018
Every year, NADCA provides a unique opportunity for some of its members to travel to Washington for meetings with their U.S. Senators and Representatives. This is a chance for manufacturers to tell their government officials directly how their policies affect millions of businesses and their employees.
The 2018 Annual NADCA Government Affairs Briefing in Washington, D.C. will be held June 19-20, 2018. For more information about this annual event, please contact Melisa Ryzner at 847.808.3161.
NADCA encourages its members to attend this summit and discuss the top issues of the day including:
• OSHA workplace changes and new DoJ criminal enforcement terms
• Ground level ozone expansion of non-attainment areas
• Existing power plant rule increase of electricity costs
• NLRB intrusions into the workplace
• Efforts to recruit and train qualified employees
• Comprehensive tax reform for all businesses
• Availability of globally priced aluminum and other raw materials
Conference Rate: $450
Mandarin Oriental Washington, D.C.
1330 Maryland Ave SW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Check-in 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Tentative Agenda - April 2018
Online Registration - March 2018
Downloadable PDF Registration Form