NADCA National Courses are Underway – Register Today
November 6, 2018 by NADCA in Industry News
NADCA continues to receive quite a bit of interest for National Courses. This fall/winter we will be holding a series of courses at our Headquarters in Arlington Height, IL. From November - February NADCA will be offering the following courses.
● November 13-14 - Die Casting Defects
● November 15 - Die Casting Problem Solving
● December 4 - Dimensional Repeatability
● December 5-6 - Gating & PQ2
● January 15-16 - Process Control & Process Monitoring
● January 17 - Machine Systems
● February 12-13 - Engineering Die Casting Dies
● February 14 - Product Design
Do not miss out on your chance to gain valuable knowledge about die casting parts and processes! To register for a course or courses visit: www.diecasting.org/national. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Melisa Ryzner, CMP at 847.808.3161 or via email at email@example.com.