Inland Die Casting Seeks FURNACE SUPERVISOR
Headquartered in suburban Chicago, with four locations is the United States, RCM Industries, Inc. is one of the largest custom aluminum die casting companies in North America. For over fifty years, the company has been a major supplier of custom casting solutions. We strive to find a diverse group of the most qualified and committed people, and offer them challenging opportunities that enable them to reach their full potential.
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Troubleshoot and resolve productivity and quality problems related to metals operation
- Monitors furnaces for proper Metal temperatures constantly through the shifts
- Performs alloy changes on gas fired cell furnaces as required
- Responsible for incoming metal checks
- Responsible for daily safety checklists
- Verifies the Metal processes are operating according to the work instructions and corresponding documentation through review or observation of processes
- Conducts training and verifies training effectiveness for all metal personnel on three shifts
- Monitors all encoders / transducers to ensure they are transmitting information to the Shotscope System at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Prepares written reports to provide history and follow up requirements
- Performs housekeeping tasks at job site as needed
What we offer
- High School diploma with 3 years related experience
- Working knowledge of Gas Fired Aluminum Melting Furnaces
- Certifications in various NADCA die cast Metal Handling courses, including Die Casting Defects, and Die Casting Alloys and Fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Bilingual a plus
- Ability to maintain positive composure in stressful situations
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working with Windows operating systems
- Experience in Statistical Process Control
- National, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
Inland Die Casting Company
161 Carpenter Ave
Wheeling, IL 60090
T 847-541-2700 X112
Inland is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected by class status. Inland participates in E-Verify.