*The Laine Trustees will take into account the specific degree being earned and the likelihood the applicant will seek employment in the die casting industry after graduation.
- Must be a U.S., Canadian, or Mexican citizen.
- Must have worked in the die casting industry, for at least three months, within the past 12 months.
- Must write a paper, acceptable for NADCA publication, on activities and results from work in the die casting industry.
- Must have a letter of support from the supervisor at the place of employment.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student*.
Fill-out the form below and submit it with the following:
- Proof of citizenship.
- Letter of employment acknowledgement/support from work supervisor.
- A final paper describing activities and results from work experience in the die casting industry.
- Letter of support for scholarship from advising professor.
We are no longer accepting applications for 2016. The deadline for 2017 applications is 10/1/17. Applications can be submitted starting August 1.