NADCA Annual Government Affairs Briefing
June 20-21, 2017
Every year, NADCA provides a unique opportunity for some of its members to travel to Washington for meetings with their U.S. Senators and Representatives. This is a chance for manufacturers to tell their government officials directly how their policies affect millions of businesses and their employees.
The 2017 Annual NADCA Government Affairs Briefing in Washington, D.C. was held June 20-21, 2017. For more information about this annual event, please contact Melisa Ryzner at 847.808.3161.
NADCA encourages its members to attend this summit and discuss the top issues of the day including:
• OSHA workplace changes and new DoJ criminal enforcement terms
• Ground level ozone expansion of non-attainment areas
• Existing power plant rule increase of electricity costs
• NLRB intrusions into the workplace
• Efforts to recruit and train qualified employees
• Comprehensive tax reform for all businesses
• Availability of globally priced aluminum and other raw materials
Conference Rate: $450
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Rate: $349+ tax
Housing Cut-off is May 29, 2017.
Space is limited, please make your reservations early.
Check-in 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Online Hotel Reservations
Downloadable PDF Registration Form